ART SHOW BROCHURE AND APPLICATION
APPLICATION FACTS AND FORMS FOR ARTISTS
Thank you for your interest in The Beauty of Blackness Fine Art Show. The application for the show is now available. Early bird booths rates until May 31st . CLICK HERE TO APPLY APPLICATION
We ask all artists to be thoroughly aware that this show now a virtual fine art show.
PART A - APPLICATION ITEMS
We require from all artist, the following items:
1. 4 distinct photos of 4 separate pieces of art within one single, specific category. The nine categories are: painting | watercolor | traditional printmaking and/or drawing | photography | 2-D mixed media | 3-D mixed media | sculpture | glass | jewelry. Please submit artwork that is no older than 4 years.
2. Once artist are accepted they will be asked to send 10 photos of their work to be added to our online gallery for purchase.
3. Artist will present and host virtually in their own studios. For uniformity
we ask that all artist set up their booth in their studios.
4. An application fee of $35.00 which is non-refundable once paid.
5. Artist pay a $250 fee plus 25% of sales fee at the time of acceptance.
6. We ask that all artist have a Zoom account for interacting with buyers.
Artist can op to show a piece of Art At the Carnegie Center For Creativity for and additional $250
1. Upload your high resolution photos of your art and 1 booth display image to your portfolio,
3. APPLY. Fill out the application form, please read all information. Submit complete application with 4 Photos of 4 different artworks and 1 photo or rendering of your anticipated display.
If you have questions about applying, you may email Beautyofblackness@gmail.com. You may also let us know that you would like to be on our artists' list for information on future art shows.
Thank you very much for your interest in The Beauty of Blackness Fine Art Show, and good luck!
The application fee is $35 (non-refundable).
SHOW FEES Artist pay a $250 fee plus 25% of sales from Sept 3-6, artist wishing to ship a piece of art work to the show at the Carnegie Center for Creativity for display will be charged an additional $250. We ask that any sales made after the show ends that are associated with the show pay the 25%. Any work shipped must be insured and have a return shipping label. All shipped work must arrive by August 30. Artist will be responsible for all shipping of work to buyers. The virtual and physical show will be at Carnegie Center for Creativity. All payments due at time of application.