ART SHOW BROCHURE AND APPLICATION
APPLICATION FACTS AND FORMS FOR ARTISTS
Thank you for your interest in The Beauty of Blackness Fine Art Show. The application for the show is now available. CLICK HERE TO APPLY APPLICATION
PART A - APPLICATION ITEMS
We require from all artist, the following items:
1. 4 distinct photos of 4 separate pieces of art within one single, specific category. The nine categories are: painting | watercolor | traditional printmaking and/or drawing | photography | 2-D mixed media | 3-D mixed media | sculpture | glass | jewelry. Please submit artwork that is no older than 3 years.
2. Once artist are accepted they will be asked to send 10 photos of their work for the online gallery a 25% commission will be charge for work sold by Gallery Wall Artist and from website.
3.All submitted degital image must be in jpeg format and at 300 dpi, under 300 dpi will not be accepted for website.
4. If you chose to present virtually in their your studio. For uniformity
we ask that all artist that have not sold online attend at least one Selling Online session. Selling online
will be schedualed by a month befor the show.
5. Non-refundable application fee of $35.00 .
6. Artist pay a $750 participation booth fee
1. Upload your high resolution photos of your art and 1 booth display image to your portfolio,
3. APPLY. Fill out the application form, please read all information. Submit complete application with 4 Photos of 4 different artworks and 1 photo or rendering of your anticipated display.
If you have questions about applying, you may email: TheBeautyofblacknessfas@gmail.com. You may also let us know that you would like to be on our artists' list for information on future art shows.
Thank you very much for your interest in The Beauty of Blackness Fine Art Show, and good luck!
TBOBFAS takes all reasonable care in handling and displaying entries. TBOBFAS is not responsible for any loss, damage or deterioration of artwork while in its possession. Artists are responsible for appropriately insuring their artwork during the show and while in transit.
Sending an entry to this show implies an agreement with all conditions set forth in the prospectus and grants the sponsors the right to reproduce any work for catalog and/or publicity.
TBOBFAS is not responsible for work not picked up 10 days after the show ends.
TBOBFAS reserves the right to reject any work that differs from the submitted image or that is deemed too dangerous or fragile to display.
Artist who have sold art via the online store or from the wall gallery will be paid within 30 days of the closing of the show. All Artist are required to submit a W9 form to receive payment. Artist conducting their own sales are responsible for all collecting and paying all state and local tax. there is a 25% commission on all work sold through our websites.
Single Space: $750 Festival in person (No Commission)
Double Space: $1500 Festival in person
Corner: $250 Festival in person
Festival Gallery Wall Space: $450 (3 painting limit, maximum size 30 in any direction) this is open to Artist that can not attend the show but want to have a physical presence. (There is also a 25% commission )
Virtual fee: $350 (Artist selling live from their studio), All artist most have work listed on the TBOBFAS website. There is a 25% commission on work sold from the website.
New This Year
The Beauty Of Blackness Fine Art Show Artist Fashion Show
Our artist fashion show is an exciting event featuring the work of our talented Artist designs on Clothing. Guests will be able to explore the creative designs and unique styles of each artist and purchase pieces from the runway in our art store boutique. There will be live music, drinks, and appetizers available throughout the event. Don't miss your chance to be a part of this one-of-a-kind experience! Be sure to join us for a night of fashion, music, and art!