ART SHOW BROCHURE AND APPLICATION
APPLICATION FACTS AND FORMS FOR ARTISTS
Thank you for your interest in The Beauty of Blackness Fine Art Show. The application for the show is now available. Early bird booths rates until May 31st . CLICK HERE TO APPLY APPLICATION
We ask all artists to be thoroughly aware that this show a virtual fine art show with a physical presence option.
PART A - APPLICATION ITEMS
We require from all artist, the following items:
1. 4 distinct photos of 4 separate pieces of art within one single, specific category. The nine categories are: painting | watercolor | traditional printmaking and/or drawing | photography | 2-D mixed media | 3-D mixed media | sculpture | glass | jewelry. Please submit artwork that is no older than 4 years.
2. Once artist are accepted they will be asked to send 10 photos of their work if they would like to participate in the online gallery a 25% commission will be charge for work sold from both the show gallery and the online store gallery.
3. Artist will present and host virtually in their own studios. For uniformity
we ask that all artist that have not sold online attend Selling Online with Larry Poncho Brown.
4. Non-refundable application fee of $35.00 .
5. Artist pay a $450 participation fee
6. We ask that all artist have a Zoom account for interacting with buyers.
7. For and additional $150 plus shipping Artist can op to show a piece of Art in our physical location
1. Upload your high resolution photos of your art and 1 booth display image to your portfolio,
3. APPLY. Fill out the application form, please read all information. Submit complete application with 4 Photos of 4 different artworks and 1 photo or rendering of your anticipated display.
If you have questions about applying, you may email: . You may also let us know that you would like to be on our artists' list for information on future art shows.
Thank you very much for your interest in The Beauty of Blackness Fine Art Show, and good luck!
The application fee is $35 (non-refundable).
SHOW FEES Artist pay a $600 fee , artist wishing to ship one piece of art work to be display at the physical show in the gallery at the Carnegie Center for Creativity for display will be charged an additional $250 plus 25% of sales made from the gallery. We ask that any sales made after the show ends that are associated with the show pay the 25%. Any work shipped must be insured and have a return shipping label. All shipped work must arrive by August 30. Artist will be responsible for all shipping of work to buyers. The virtual and physical show will be at Carnegie Center for Creativity. All payments due at time of application.